The Townsville Bush Poetry Mates Inc. (the Mates) are a group of people who live in the Townsville and the surrounding area with like interests in Bush Poetry.
Their long term goal is to promote Bush Poetry in the Townsville area and to the wider community particularly within schools and by conducting local workshops.
The members meet once a month, where they help each other to improve their skills, and also run poetry workshops. They became incorporated in 2012 in order to host the 2012 Queensland Bush Poetry Championships.
- President: Barry Graham
- Vice President: Kathie Priestley
- Hon. Secretary: Bill Moline
- Hon. Treasurer: Janeen Mapson
Our best contact now is on Facebook and search “townsville bush poetry mates inc”
The site located at https://townsvillebushpoetrymates.wordpress.com is a web site (site) owned and operated by the Townsville Bush Poetry Mates (TBPM).
The contents of the site, including but not limited to the text and images therein, and unless otherwise noted, are the copyrighted material of Townsville Bush Poetry Mates (TBPM). Copyright © 2012 All rights reserved. Any trademarks referred to through the site are the property of their respective owners.
Your access to and use of the site is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions and acknowledge that any other understanding or agreement between you and the ‘Townsville Bush Poetry Mates (TBPM)’ with respect to the site are superseded and of no force or effect.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Use of the site
* You should assume that everything you see or read on the site is copyrighted and may not be used except as provided in these terms and conditions or through the text on the site without the written permission of the ‘Townsville Bush Poetry Mates (TBPM)’, unless otherwise noted. Townsville Bush Poetry Mates (TBPM) neither warrants or represents that your use of materials displayed on the site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with ‘Townsville Bush Poetry Mates (TBPM)’.
* Site information may be changed or updated by the Townsville Bush Poetry Mates (TBPM) without notice.
* While ‘Townsville Bush Poetry Mates (TBPM)’ uses all reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date site information, Townsville Bush Poetry Mates (TBPM) makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of such information. Townsville Bush Poetry Mates (TBPM) assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in respect to the contents of the information on the site.
* Your use of and browsing of the site is conducted at your own risk.
2. Liability and warranties
* Site information is provided to you “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non infringement.
* Townsville Bush Poetry Mates (TBPM) does not warrant that the site, various services provided through the site, and any information or other material downloaded from the site, will be uninterrupted, error free, or free of viruses or other harmful components.
* The Mates assumes no responsibility, and shall not be held liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages, including without limitation, any lost revenue, lost profits or third party claims resulting from the use or misuse of the site, even if ‘Townsville Bush Poetry Mates (TBPM) has been advised of the possibility of such damages or claims by another party.
* Links on the site may lead to other servers or sites maintained by parties other than ‘Townsville Bush Poetry Mates (TBPM)’. The Townsville Bush Poetry Mates (TBPM) has no control over and makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, timeliness, suitability or any other aspect of the information located at such servers or sites, and neither monitors nor endorses such servers or sites and their content.
* Images of people or places displayed on the site are either the property of, or used with permission by, ‘Townsville Bush Poetry Mates (TBPM)’. The use of such images by you, or anyone authorised by you is strictly prohibited unless specifically permitted by these terms and conditions, or permission is granted elsewhere on the site.
5. Trademarks and logos
* The name “Townsville Bush Poetry Mates (TBPM)” and the TBPM or ‘The Mates’ logo are the registered trademarks of the “Townsville Bush Poetry Mates (TBPM)”. Any other trademarks or logos found on the site belong to their respective owners. Nothing contained on the site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels, or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark displayed on the site without the prior written permission of the “Townsville Bush Poetry Mates (TBPM)” or any such party that owns the trademark displayed on the site. The “Townsville Bush Poetry Mates (TBPM) will enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent permitted by law.
* The “Townsville Bush Poetry Mates (TBPM) may at any time review and vary these terms and conditions by updating this posting. You will be bound by the most current terms and conditions every time you visit the site, therefore the “Townsville Bush Poetry Mates (TBPM) suggests that you periodically review these terms and conditions to which you are bound.
7. Law and jurisdiction
* The contents of the site are governed by the laws of the State of Queensland with any claims, whether arising directly or indirectly out of any materials contained on the site being subject to the laws of same.
8. Personal information